FULLY OPERATIONAL FROM THE 1ST OF JUNE 2020
The majority of Dogs will show behaviour problems sooner or later in their lives.
I am here to help you and your Dog overcome that.
I will help you and your dog overcome the problems you are facing through one to one sessions where I will guide you both through the process to achieve a more relaxed and happy life together.
Each session lasts 60min and these are usually held in a public park or at your home depending on the behaviour issue .
A single session has a cost of £45 including necessary training equipment for the session.
A block of 3 sessions have a cost of £125 including necessary training equipment for all the sessions.
I will travel within 20miles from Dunfermline Town at no extra cost.
Distances greater than 20miles will incur a small fee of £1 per mile each way over 20 miles.
I will help you and your dog overcome the problems you are facing through one to one online sessions where I will help you develop the necessary knowledge and skills to work with your dog through discussion and analysis of your own video footage.
Each session lasts between 60 to 90min.
A single session has a cost of £45.
A block of 3 sessions have a cost of £125 including phone and chat support throughout the process.
Is your Dog showing Reactive or Aggressive Behaviour?
Please click here.
– Is your Dog showing behaviour problems?
– Do you feel out of control and stressed about your Dog’s behaviour?
– Are you looking for professional help with your Dog Behaviour in Dunfermline or Edinburgh area?
I can help You and your Dog to achieve a better life through one-to-one training sessions in Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Nearby Areas.
Do you know what are the most common dog behaviour problems?
• Aggressive or Reactive behaviour towards humans and/or other dogs
• Fearful Behaviour
• Possessive Behaviour (Resource Guarding) over food, items, places or people.
• Predatory Behaviour (Intense chasing of other animals, especially smaller ones)
• Destructive Behaviour
• Overexcited Behaviour around other Dogs and/or People
• Lack of social manners (pulling; jumping; not coming when called)
If your Dog is showing any of the behaviours above, I can help!
With Positive, Respectful and Compassionate Training Methods I will help you to achieve the life you want to have with your Dog.
• The one-to-one sessions are 60min long and will run either indoor or outdoor depending on the behaviour problem the dog is showing.
• You can either book a single session or a pack of sessions.
• You will have full e-mail support throughout the training process.
– Contact Now if you would like to get more information or to book one-to-one sessions with me.