– Is your Dog showing behaviour problems?
– Do you feel out of control and stressed about your Dog’s behaviour?
– Are you looking for professional help with your Dog Behaviour in Dunfermline or Edinburgh?
I can help You and your Dog to achieve a better life through one-to-one training sessions in Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Nearby Areas.
Do you know what are the most common dog behaviour problems?
• Aggressive or Reactive behaviour towards humans and/or other dogs
• Fearful Behaviour
• Possessive Behaviour (Resource Guarding) over food, items, places or people.
• Predatory Behaviour (Intense chasing of other animals, especially smaller ones)
• Destructive Behaviour
• Overexcited Behaviour around other Dogs and/or People
• Lack of social manners (pulling; jumping; not coming when called)
If your Dog is showing any of the behaviours above, I can help!
With Positive, Respectful and Compassionate Training Methods I will help you to achieve the life you want to have with your Dog.
• The one-to-one sessions are 60min long and will run either indoor or outdoor depending on the behaviour problem the dog is showing.
• You can either book a single session or a pack of sessions.
• You will have full e-mail support throughout the training process.
– You can find Testimonials from previous clients here.
– Contact Now if you would like to get more information or to book one-to-one sessions with me.
• All appointments must be fully paid within 48h after booking.
• Bookings will not be secured if the full payment will not be completed after 48h.
• After booking an appointment with Connected Behaviour, refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
• Cancellations are only accepted if the notice is given with more than 3 days prior to the appointment. Once a cancellation is accepted the appointment will be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable time.
• Appointments cancelled within 3 days or less from the scheduled time will not be rescheduled unless a new appointment is booked and fully paid.