Below you can find some important information related to our sessions and the work we will be doing to help your Dog.
- Our sessions last 60min and will run indoor and/or outdoor depending on the behaviour problem we will be working with.
Indoor sessions will run at your place and outdoor sessions will run either in a public park or in a secure field.
The exact location will be discussed when scheduling a session.
- Outdoor sessions in Dunfermline will run at Pittencrieff Park.
The exact meeting point can be found by inserting the following code in Google Maps – 3G9H+V9 Dunfermline
- Outdoor sessions in Edinburgh will run at Inverleith Park.
The exact meeting point can be found by inserting the following code in Google Maps – XQ7P+QR Edinburgh
- Outdoor sessions in a secure field will run at Run Free Dog Fields – Kirkliston.
Please visit the following link to book the field. runfreedogfields.co.uk/product/kirkliston-big-field/
- The weather in Scotland can be very unpredictable, a waterproof jacket and boots are always a good idea! Sessions will run independently of the weather.
- From our first session until the last, all our communication will be done through Whatsapp application. If you will have any questions or thoughts about our sessions or want to discuss any topic related to your dog, these should be done through WhatsApp. If you do not have this app installed on your phone, you can easily find it through google search. To add me to your contact list, simply input my number.
- Emergencies. If you will find yourself in a dangerous situation with your dog and you are not sure what to do, you can call directly to my phone. I will do my best to answer straight away.
- If your dog is showing aggressive, reactive or fearful behaviour outdoor please keep him in the car until we meet at the beginning of each session.
- If your dog is showing aggressive, reactive or fearful behaviour towards guests in the house and our session will run at your place, we need to make sure we will not add more stress to the situation and for that reason, you must keep your dog in a separate room with the door shut until we decide what to do next.