- Our collaboration to help a dog under your care starts with an initial assessment at your facilities where I will gather more information about the dog’s fearful, reactive, or aggressive behaviour, assess the dog’s overall response, discuss possible solutions to solve the behaviour problems and implement some foundation strategies.
- The initial assessment lasts 60min.
- After the initial assessment, follow-up sessions will be necessary to give continuation to the process of changing the dog’s behaviour. In these sessions, I will work with the dog’s carer and help him develop the necessary knowledge and skills to work with the dog, or I will work directly with the dog himself to solve the behaviour issues. These sessions are held at your facilites or in a public park depending on the behaviour issue and its severity.
- Follow-up sessions last between 45 and 60min.
- The initial assessment has a cost of £65 including necessary training equipment for the assessment and travel to and from locations within 20miles from Dunfermline Town.
- Follow-up sessions have a cost of £135 per block of 3 sessions including necessary training equipment for the sessions and travel to and from locations within 20miles from Dunfermline Town.
- Emergency Appointments will incur an extra fee.
- I will travel within 20miles from Dunfermline Town at no extra cost. Distances greater than 20miles will incur an extra fee.